Get The Most From FSL Technical Support
Whether you are having mechanical issues, software issues or just struggling with operations and set up, Full Spectrum Laser is here to support you. We are confident that with a little love and care, your laser cutter will be running as intended in no time. To resolve issues as fast as possible, keep these tips in mind when contacting technical service:
- Read your Operator’s Manual. All manuals are fully illustrated and available as downloadable PDFs and cover unboxing, assembly, tests & adjustments, touch screen interface, software, operations and maintenance. Chances are, the help you are looking for is already there.
- Check our online resources for a quick solution. We have free video tutorials covering set up and alignment, as well as FAQ for fast fixes on troubleshooting issues. Often you can discover an easy solution in minutes and be back to work.
- Contact Technical Support firstname.lastname@example.org between 8am to 5pm (PST) M – F.
- Identify yourself and your machine. Having your Sales Order # will greatly speed things up. If you are contacting us for an organization, please state who the actual purchaser was.
- Write a description of the issue. Be as detailed as possible when describing the issue. What is happening? When does the issue occur? What steps lead up to the problems you are experiencing?
- Add pictures and/or video of the issue. The more pictures the better, and video is better than pictures. We recommend you attach these images and videos using the Google Drive link option when you compose your email.
Contact us today at: 702.802.3100 | Support@FSLaser.com